Sunday, April 20, 2014
An Introduction
Hello friends! Welcome to my blog. I feel like I've always been able to express myself better through writing than through spoken words, and so I figured I might as well take a stab at this whole blog business, mostly as a way for me to explain the way I see things and share with you my personal insights and reflections about life, religion, and God. I think for too long perhaps I've been content with keeping to myself and not fully stating my beliefs and points of view, but really, what purpose do I fulfill in society, in the brotherhood of man, if I stay silent and let my voice remain unheard? We all have a song to sing, and it would be a shame if any of us never let our music out for others to hear and be edified from. You don't have to agree with everything I write or with my way of seeing the world, but I hope you can respect it and that together, we can all come to a better understanding of one another. My greatest desire in writing this blog is that perhaps I can touch someone's life for the better, that's it, it's that simple. I hope now that I've expressed my reasons for writing, we can get on with the real fun and that you can enjoy my future posts! Buen provecho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment